Veja updates its signature 'Campo' sneakers in fresh, neutral hues that will go with just about anything in your closet. Made from durable ChromeFree calf leather, they're trimmed with panels of suede and set on rubber soles sourced from the Amazon rainforest. Wear them with jeans and dresses alike.
- Upper in ChromeFree leather
- Panels made out of ChromeFree leather
- Logo V made of rubber and rice waste (22%)
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole 54% bio-based and recycled: 19% Amazonian rubber, 23% rice waste, 12% recycled rubber
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre