Comes in amber bottles, our reed diffusers are made of plant-based and non-toxic diffuser base, essential oils and botanical fragrances. Each diffuser contains 8 natural rattan reeds and 90ml of diffuser mix lasting 3 to 4 months depending on the room temperature, season and oil blend.
Taking inspiration from the magical Fuji Rock Festival, held on the slopes of Mount Naeba, Japan. Potent freshness & citrusy tones of Japanese grapefruit Yuzu, cool and clean tea-tree, herbaceous sage and a touch of sensual sweetness of ylang- ylang. One smell of Naeba, and you'll find yourself surrounded by the forests of Niigata.
Top: Yuzu (Japanese Grapefruit)
Heart: Tea-Tree, Sage
- 8 natural rattan reeds
- Duration: 3-4 Month
GUIDE FOR USE
- Remove lid and insert rattan reeds into the bottle. Allow the reeds to absorb the fragrance oil blend for at least 24 hours.
- Flip reeds weekly or as needed to refresh the scent.
- To create a subtle scent throw, insert 5-6 reeds.
- Keep away from direct sunlight or other heat sources to avoid drying out the reeds.
- FLAMMABLE, do not light the reeds. Do not store near heat.
- HARMFUL if swallowed. Do not consume and keep away from children and pets.
- Avoid skin and eye contact. May produce an allergic reaction. If skin irritation occurs, wash with soap & water.
- If the oil spills, clean up immediately, as the oils and resins can cause damage to some finishes.