Veja updates its signature 'Campo' sneakers made from nubuck that's tanned using non-hazardous chemicals, these court-inspired 'Campo' sneakers are outfitted with contrast 'V' logos and heel tabs. The cushioned soles are made from a blend of ethically sourced rubber from the Amazon.
- Upper in Nubuck
- Panels made out of Nubuck & ChromeFree leather
- Logo V made of rubber and rice waste (22%)
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole 54% bio-based and recycled: 19% Amazonian rubber, 23% rice waste, 12% recycled rubber
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre