Inspired by retro basketball styles, Veja's 'V-15' sneakers have a cool high-top profile. They're made from panels of supple suede and accented with the brand's recognizable 'V' logo. The signature cushioning soles are created using wild rubber from the Amazonian forest.
- Upper in Nubuck
- Panels made out of Nubuck & leather
- Logo V made of rubber and rice waste (22%)
- Lining in Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out Amazonian rubber, sugar cane, recycled E.V.A.* and organic cotton
- Sole Amazonian rubber (31%), rice waste (22%) and recycled rubber (12%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre